Would you like to expand into the European markets of the most successful countries in Europe?
Would you like to gain more loyal customers, increase your sales and your company’s profits?
Would you like a strong brand that is recognised throughout Europe?
Would you like to respond to the economic and cultural characteristics and differences of other foreign markets?
If the answer to any of these questions is affirmative then keep reading!
Experienced international consultants to grow your business.
We adapt 100% to the particularities of your project, helping you build up your roadmap, carrying out the plan from the beginning. Our team of experts offer you advise and support with your international strategy, procedures, legislation and operations. Our services are as follows:
- Internationalisation of companies.
- Market research.
- International business strategies.
- Search for export aid.
- Studies and advice on international regulations.
- Consultancy for the establishment of your business abroad.
- Project planning in other countries.
- Implementation of foreign projects in Spain.
By contracting our internationalisation consultancy services you will have greater possibilities to boost the growth of your company, reducing possible risks and increasing profits, as well as many other advantages.
- Greater knowledge of the market.
- Research of the competition.
- Knowledge of languages.
- Effective export of products or services.
- Effective import of products.
- Expansion of your brand.
- Assistance in choosing the right location.
- Personalised advice throughout the process
Think Bigger. Start Smart. Scale Fast.
Soft Landing services support business expansion into new markets, helping international and domestic businesses headquartered outside a region to enter the local business ecosystem rapidly.
Soft Landing Services are provided through the extensive connections of innovation consulting company Busse Global Consulting in the worldwide market. Our soft-landing program focuses on the critical determinants of success in business expansion, as identified by the World Economic Forum:
- Market access – help finding early adopters and customers, supply chain, logistics, and services
- Potential investors and access to capital – needed to scale the business quickly into new markets
- Human capital/workforce – educated and skilled technical talent, experienced leadership
- Support networks – access to excellent mentors, advisors, connections & partners in target markets
These challenges require expert support and guidance in the target market, therefore we provide a 2-4-month intensive process to quickly and efficiently obtain the resources companies need to grow in new markets:
- Assessment – to determine goals, needs, capabilities, and potential, typically done before arrival
- Intake – market entry, sales, and financing introductions, production, and short-term space identified
- Focus & growth – implementation for market penetration, IP/legal, capital, mentors/advisors, workforce
Soft landing services enable companies to focus on core business needs, with help navigating the new environment, accelerating growth through access to necessary resources, capital, and sales. Services provided by Busse Global Consulting‘s customized soft landing program may include:
- Finding production facilities, IP commercialization support
- Domestic market research and entry assistance, sales presence and introductions
- Finance, legal, Intellectual property, and patent assistance
- Access to economic incentives, capital, potential investors, mentors, and advisors
- Help meeting government regulations and import/export laws
- Immigration, visa, business registration, and licensing assistance
- Language, translation, and cultural training services
- Housing and location assistance
These candidates must also demonstrate the ability to make a positive economic impact in the community through technology, product, or service deemed to have high growth potential in the marketplace and the creation of new high-paying jobs in the local area.